The Curtis Walk-in System consists of sectional, modular prefabricated panels, designed for ease of installation, maximum insulation value, usable storage capacity and reduced operating costs.
Curtis can now offer its own Manual and Powered heavy Duty Sliding Door with controls by Curtis.
- Cleaner door design
- Ease of operation
- Quieter belt driven operation versus chain drive. tension Pulley for belt versus removing links from chain drive
- No adjustment on Curtis door guide once installed versus other doors which requires subsequent adjustments
- Motor can be mounted in multiple configurations such as 90 degrees or left or right of door
- Option of push button, infra red or pull chain operation
- Curtis control panel can do card swipe and/or mag lock
- Curtis has stainless steel 20 gauge canopy
- Parts are readily available direct from Curtis along with Curtis/GHR service
- Ease of installation