The Curtis Walk-in System consists of sectional, modular prefabricated panels, designed for ease of installation, maximum insulation value, usable storage capacity and reduced operating costs.
Outdoor Walk-In Coolers / Freezers
Thousands of Curtis Outside Walk-in units are in service all over North America. The flexible design lets you economically add freezer, cooler or dry storage space as your needs grow. Curtis Outdoor Walk-Ins eliminate complicated planning and costly construction.
The unique Curtis product design produces a one-piece structure, with operational refrigeration and electrical systems. Your unit arrives ready-to-operate without further assembly.
With Curtis' thru-the-wall installation, your outside walk-in becomes an integral part of your operation; remodel or expand without sacrificing valuable inside floor space.
A 10' x 20' Curtis Outdoor Walk-in can save 200 square feet of floor space, eliminate the need to add floor space, or reduce the required size of a new building. With construction cost over $100 per square foot, an inside unit would sit on $20,000 worth of floor space.
Curtis Outdoor Walk-ins Include
- Outdoor refrigeration systems
- Low ambient refrigeration controls
- Fully insulated steel or aluminum-clad floors
- Factory assembly eliminates the need for local installation labor
- Ready-to-run refrigeration makes start-up immediate, eliminating costly start-up fees
- Single point electrical connection, simplifies start-up
- Quality control in all phases of construction, ensures consistent product quality
Curtis Outdoor Walk-in Options
- Custom sizes
- A variety of color finishes
- Numerous lighting choices
- Various temperature holding ranges from -30° F to +80° F
- Ramps, both interior and exterior