The Curtis Walk-in System consists of sectional, modular prefabricated panels, designed for ease of installation, maximum insulation value, usable storage capacity and reduced operating costs.
Indoor Walk-In Coolers / Freezers
Curtis Walk-in Systems consist of sectional, modular prefabricated panels, designed for ease of installation, high insulation value, usable storage capacity and reduced operating costs.
Curtis Walk-In Products
- Over 80 years of product improvement and innovation
- Ecomate Foam - Greenest foam in the World with ZERO GWP, Zero ODP and exempt from Volatile Organic Compounds
- Fully Approved with CSA; UL; ULC; CFIA; ETL.
- Product available with Cam locks and without Cam locks
- Fire rated product available and the best fire rated panels in the industry at the time of writing
- Hinged Doors, Sliding Doors, Glass Doors
- Doors are strong and come with reversible features as standard
- No wood in Curtis Walk-Ins
- Widths and lengths are available in increments of 11 1/2"
- Standard heights are 6'10", 7'11", 8'5", 9 1/2', 10'
- Special heights & sizes - consult Curtis for details and prices. Custom built to your specifications
- White embossed (standard finish)
- Decorator colors available
- Stainless steel available
- Stucco/Embossed Aluminum - plain or white
- Smooth Aluminum